• 簽到天數: 1120 天

[LV.10]以壇為家III

主題

帖子

積分

等級15

積分
    發表於 2021-9-9 23:19:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
    There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark.Finally I can see you crystal clearGo ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.See how I'll leave, with every piece of youDon't underestimate the things that I will do.There's a fire starting in my heart,Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark.The scars of your love, remind me of us.They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handAnd you played itTo the beatBaby I have no story to be toldBut I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn,Think of me in the depths of your despairMaking a home down there as mine sure won't be sharedThe scars of your love, remind you of us.They keep me thinking that we almost had it allThe scars of your love, they leave me breathlessI can't help feelingWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handAnd you played itTo the beatWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handBut you played itWith a beatingThrow your soul threw every open doorCount your blessings to find what you look forTurn my sorrow into treasured goldYou pay me back in kind and reap just what you sowWe could have had it allWe could have had it allWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handAnd you played it to the beatWe could have had it allRolling in the deepYou had my heart inside your handBut you played it,You played it,You played itYou played it to the beat
    回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

小黑屋|MOFANG INC.

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:31 , Processed in 0.030701 second(s), 22 queries .

© 2001-2021 Mofang Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表